We are committed to providing the highest level of safety as we return to the office. THIS IS A LOT OF INFORMATION, BUT PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT! Thank you for your patience, support and cooperation as we navigate this new world.
In order to comply with current guidelines, we will limit the number of patients scheduled. By staggering and spacing our patients throughout the office, we can support social distancing. Due to limitations in protective equipment, we will focus our attention to those patients at highest risk for dental infection and negative outcomes. We will continue to offer other options for all patients, including tele-dentistry for immediate questions or concerns. Please call us at 303-650-0310 to schedule a tele-dentistry appointment.
Before your appointment:
- Please update all personal information, healthy history updates, and consent forms online the day prior to the appointment. You will also be asked to complete a COVID screening form prior to arrival.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany the child. If siblings do not have appointments we respectfully ask that they stay home.
- Parents and patients should wear a mask (cloth or otherwise) to the office. We have very limited access to masks and are trying to conserve ours for patient care.
- Please bring your own pen (for signing consents/screening forms) if possible.
- Please call us to reschedule if your child or anyone in your home is sick or has a fever.
- Please stay in your car upon arrival.
- You may receive a text prior to your appointment. Please respond to this text message or call 303-650-0310 to let us know that you have arrived. We will let you know when to enter the building.
- Before entering the office, every patient and parent will have their temperature taken at our screening table. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Parents will review and confirm the screening questionnaire in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Please continue to practice 6 feet of distancing. You will notice that there is very limited seating in our waiting room to help social distancing efforts.
During your appointment:
- Patients that are able will be asked to do a 1.5% peroxide rinse prior to all treatment.
- Patients and parents will be asked to wash their hands when entering and leaving the treatment area. There will be hand sanitizer available, and we may remind you to use it before and after touching areas of the office.
- Our team will wear additional personal protective equipment. As always, hand hygiene will be performed before and after every patient.
After your appointment:
- Sneeze guards/plastic shields have been installed at reception and check-out desks. We may call you for payment over the phone to reduce close contact. We may also utilize email to communicate more information to you.
- Sadly, all toys have been removed. Toy selection will be limited.
We will also take these additional safety measures:
- Doors will be propped open to limit contact.
- Door handles and commonly-used area will be sanitized routinely throughout the day.
- Our team members will have their temperature taken every morning and afternoon. We will also stay home if sick.
Thank you for working with us to ensure a safe environment for our patients, families and staff. We want to provide high quality care and safe treatment for all, despite this temporary challenge. We appreciate you and your trust in our office. We look forward to seeing your smiles soon!