Top Ten Reasons to Bring your Child to Ridgeview Pediatric Dentistry
10. Dental caries (cavities) is the #1 disease of childhood, even more common than asthma!
9. Pediatric Dentists receive extra training in childhood growth and development.
8. The prize tower! Kids can’t wait to come back for more prizes.
7. Our office caters to kids, from the play room to our kid friendly atmosphere.
6. The focus is on prevention and overall health so your child has the right start for a lifetime of smiles.
5. Norman the Dragon! Ask us about Norman’s tricks and how he can help your child understand dental hygiene.
4. Dr. Mudd is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and has specialized training to care for children with special health care needs.
3. Kids can see other kids having a great time at the dentist.
2. Our office is prepared to see even the youngest child. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics is recommending that your child be seen by a dentist as soon as the first tooth erupts, or no later than one year of age.
1. Kids are our specialty.
Contact Ridgeview Pediatric Dentistry at 303-650-0310 today to schedule your child’s appointment!